Navigating Modex is primarily done through the top-menu bar. Please see our description below of the various buttons and menu items.
Please note that your top-menu bar may appear slightly different than the image above depending on what features you subscribe to. Looking at the top-menu bar from left to right:
- Modex Logo: Clicking on the Modex logo will take you back to your dashboard. If you only use Modex for recruiting, this will take you to loan officer filtering. If you use Modex for its loan officer or other functionality, you may be taken to a different page. If you are taken to a different page, simply click "Modex Recruit" and you will be taken back to loan officer filtering.
- Loan Officers: Clicking on this menu item will show you a drop down menu of options to filter, search, identify Hand Raised, and view Lists of loan officers. You will also notice that under the word "Loan Officers" is a blue line. This blue line indicates this is the active tool you are using in Modex.
- Branches: Clicking on this menu item will show you a drop down menu of options to filter, search, and view Lists of branches.
- Companies: Clicking on this menu item will show you a drop down menu of options to filter, search, and view Lists of companies.
- Transactions: Clicking on this menu item will show you one option: Filters. Clicking on Filters will take you to our Transactions functionality.
- Lender Beneficiaries: Clicking on this menu item will show you a drop down menu of options to filter, search, and view Lists of lender beneficiaries.
- Search: Global Search where you can search across all "mortgage entities" we have in the platform (loan officers, branches, companies, lender beneficiaries).
- Green Circle: This indicates that you are actively connected to our severs and allows us to push data to you in real time. (For the technical folks, this is an indication of our webhook status to your browser.)
- Message Icon (Beta): Clicking this will take you to our messaging functionality that you can use to engage prospective hires directly though Modex.
- Gear Icon: Clicking this will bring up a small modal that allows you to change default settings across the platform like "Refinance Only" and different timeframes.
- Question Mark: Clicking this will open up a small modal that allows you to search our knowledge base or email/chat with our team. If you need help with anything in the platform, click this button!
- Avatar/My Account: Clicking this will bring you a small drop down menu of account options including: changing your email and password, email subscriptions, and subscription administration (if you are the Account Owner).
When clicking on Loan Officers, Branches, Companies, Transactions, or Lender Beneficiaries in the top-menu, you will be shown a smaller drop down menu of options. See below:
Notice that the "Branches" menu item is selected because it has a blue line underneath it and a white triangle pointing up. You will also notice that "Filters" is highlighted in blue because it is the active feature that is being used.